Friday, August 14, 2009

How....

I just checked "To Kill a Mocking Bird" out from the library. Casie looked at the title and said, "Shouldn't there be a HOW at the beginning?" Maybe she thought I was getting an instructional book. ha ha....Although, I would NEVER kill a mocking bird..it's a sin. :-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say, I laughed out loud at this post! :) Thanks for the giggle!
~Stephanie

Alli said...

That is funny! Do you like that book?

Heather said...

How is my daughter always beating me on the comments? It must be time to get back to school! That's very cute- we miss your family. We are planning on coming to the Pirates production, what would be the best night to be there? I've been missing your blog, too- have a great night!!

Marianne said...

That's pretty cute! If that book really was about killing a mockingbird, it must be pretty difficult to do so...that book has a lot of pages.

Shelley said...

Ahhh...such a good book! Casie could write the "How" version and make millions selling them to crazy little boys that like to kill small animals and birds.

Jaz said...

very cute. I love it when kids pick up on things like that.

Try explaining symbolism and poetic license :)

lissa said...

Enjoy the book...I read it once...liked it...