Would you...
A. Assume he wanted to be as smooth as a babies bum?
B. Wonder if you really knew this man you've been married to for 13 years?
C. Realize that he accidentally grabbed the shaving cream instead of his AXE body spray...and laugh and laugh and laugh.

12 comments:
He actually got his chest and one armpit before he realized? That is pretty funny.
If you've ever seen Mike spray on AXE you would know it's a fast and furious process. I'm suprised he didn't get covered even more!
That is super funny! I bet he did that just for you so you could have something good to blog about. Way to take one for the team Mike.
P.S. I am on a house hunt...how do you feel about camping? There are a few vacant lots in my neighborhood..
Too bad you didn't get to take a quick picture! How does he feel about having his picture put on the internet? :)
You know you're posting ammunition for our next get-together...thanks, though - I needed a good giggle!
That's too funny! I'm with Marianne... where's the pic? That'd be good black mail. Thanks for the laugh!
So I am wondering if that Axe stuff works like it says it does on the commercials. :)
Gulp.....
The next time I see Mike I'm going to try not and laugh...
- Rekehl
Is this post going to disappear once Mike finds out?
My first thoughts would have to be both A & B. At least with Mike! :) Thanks for the laugh!
K, this is waaay funny, at Mikes expense. Is he aware of you sharing this with all of cyber space?
A. LeBaron
Post a Comment