Monday, June 30, 2008

Man! I feel like a woman!



Today Ellie and I went with Grandma to get our nails done! I so rarely do anything like this...(like never) and it felt good to be pampered. I just got a basic manicure, and Ellie got her nails painted. Grandma got a pedicure and manicure. Ellie has informed me that next time we go, she would like a full set of acrylic nails! :-)

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Ellie looks so cute in that picture...you can tell she was having a good time! :)

Melissa said...

good for you! It's important to take care of yourself. Especially when you do so much for others. It looks like you had a fun time.

Heidi P said...

Wow, you need to do that more often--have you ever had a pedicure? My husband and father in law LOVE them :)
I want to take Maya too, that is such a fun girls day outing!

Jillo said...

If you're about to have a baby, you need to go get a pedicure for sure. Nothing makes those lovely stirrups look better than pretty toes. And it gives you something to focus on when you in baby having mode.

Emily West said...

Fun! I love going to nail place. It makes me feel like such a girl!

Emily West said...

Fun! I love going to nail place. It makes me feel like such a girl!

Stephanie F. said...

Oooh, so much fun! I love getting my nails, toes and hair done :)

Stacy Holmes said...

I have never had my nails done. I don't get what is so cool- please educate!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill! I just wanted to say the exact same thing as Shelley said, "Ellie looks so cute in that picture" Her pose is definitely a winner!"