SARAH!!!!
Thanks for all your funny comments!
Sarah wins some dishwasher soap! I order it monthly from Melaleuca. It's A-MA-ZING. Even the expensive brand from the store doesn't get my dishes this clean and spot-free. It's also totally natural I know there is no dangerous soap residue left behind. Enjoy Sarah!!
Thanks for all your funny comments!
Sarah wins some dishwasher soap! I order it monthly from Melaleuca. It's A-MA-ZING. Even the expensive brand from the store doesn't get my dishes this clean and spot-free. It's also totally natural I know there is no dangerous soap residue left behind. Enjoy Sarah!!
1 comment:
HOORAY!!!! Thanks, Jill!! I am so excited to try the new dish soap. My life's lucky streak remains intact. (Except for when I didn't win the dream home in Midway. But I did win some of Layne's amazing soap, and now this. I feel so blessed.)
Post a Comment