Friday, April 27, 2012

More Quotes from the Bearden Kids.

Jack and Mom snuggling in bed.

Jack: Mom, will I have a husband someday?
Me: No, you will BE a husband someday.  You will meet a girl and then get married and have kids and be your own little family.
Jack: I will have my own babies?
Me: Yep
Jack: Well, I don't know how to hold babies.
Me:  I will show you.
Jack:  (deep thoughts...)How do I call that family and tell them that I just want my Mom?


Jack and Ellie swimming in the tub with their swimsuits on.

Jack:  Ellie, would you like to swim in yellow water?


Ellie showing me her school work.
Ellie: Here is a test I only got 13 out of 30 right....(pause)  It's a good thing I'm cute!







3 comments:

Mindy said...

Classic Ellie!
Jack is down right wonderful.

Claudia Teeples said...

Thans for sharing. I wish I could live with you.....and you Mindy, and you, Matthew and.....

Sarah R. said...

My favorite is Jack wanting to call "that family" and tell him he just wants his mom. So darling and sensitive.