Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Do you ever wake up with a comic strip idea in your mind?

...cause I do.  For some reason I woke up a couple of weeks ago with all these little comics about fish running swimming through my mind.  Strange I know, but I am what I am.

Originally I was going to share them on my blog and allow others to give me small patronizing courtesy laughs, but instead I have decided to let ALL my readers (aka Mom, Mindy, and Sarah...and possibly a few stalkers) see what their own imaginations can come up with.  I have commissioned a world renowned artist (Annie) to draw the pictures and I will let YOU come up with a caption.  I will share my own caption at a later time.  Should I do a drawing for a fabulous prize?  Yes, yes I should.  OK, leave a comment with your own caption and I will do a drawing.  The prize will be a house hold product that has changed my life.  Ready,...Set,....Be Funny!!!


12 comments:

Mindy said...

Ok I've got nothing but in order to still be considered for the prize here goes...
"Not so tough now are you."
or
"Let's see what he does when I tap on the glass incessently."
or
"How do you like swimming in your own waste?"(of course you would have to have Annie add a tiny brown mark on the bottom of the tank)

Sarah R. said...

"Look at all the farmers on their concubines."

Wait... that was the last post.

How about, "......." I got nothin'. I think Layne will win if she enters.

Do I get my name in the drawing just for this?

Jill said...

Good job you two. Yes Sarah that was clever enough to add you to the drawing. :-)

Anonymous said...

My mom says I can only keep him if I promise to feed him his mini hamburgers twice a day.

-Emily

Layne said...

Now I feel performance anxiety!

"I'm trying to find a mate for him, because I hear they have live young!"

Jill said...

Ha ha...Emily that was great. Layne yours is hilarious.

You guys can do more than one caption if you like. That will increase your odds of wining!

Jill said...

I don't want to do mine anymore because yours are way funnier!! Oh well, since I would love to win the drawing..here is one.

My Dad says if I can care for this, he will let me get a dog!

-RSM said...

My apologies for this entry: "I think its gills are messed up; bubbles keep coming from both ends."

-RSM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Nice Richard! You can totally use potty humor on my blog. It feels at home here. :-)

jana said...

Stroke. . . Stroke. . . Stroke. . . No really, call EMS he's having a stroke!

Claudia Teeples said...

I know I'm late but I'm rather proud of this one: "I hear they only have a memory span of 3 seconds."