Mom: Jack, I need to go to Target. Do you want to come?
Jack: Yes! And I can get some popcorn when we are there!
Mom: No, remember how the popcorn salt gives your lips owies. (for some reason his lips have a strange reaction to the MASSIVE amounts of salt and artificial butter they put on their popcorn.)
Jack: No, but Mom...Do you know what I love about my body? I love that when I get blisters they can peal off all by their selves and then I am healed. So ya...I should have some popcorn.
Jack: Yes! And I can get some popcorn when we are there!
Mom: No, remember how the popcorn salt gives your lips owies. (for some reason his lips have a strange reaction to the MASSIVE amounts of salt and artificial butter they put on their popcorn.)
Jack: No, but Mom...Do you know what I love about my body? I love that when I get blisters they can peal off all by their selves and then I am healed. So ya...I should have some popcorn.
1 comment:
He is super funny!
Post a Comment