Saturday, February 11, 2012

Be Mine

This week, because it is the week of LOVE, I decided to have us all choose a "secret" Valentine. Ellie put all our names in a cup and we have been doing something nice for the person we chose every day. Valentines Day is on Tues. and we will reveal who our Valentine is at our special dinner that night. So far the nice things that have been reported are:

Casie received a poptart with a note saying "I love you" on it.
Dad received a plate of bananas with a note saying "I love you" on it.
Ellie received an after school snack and a hug and kiss.
Someone added a "clothing budget" to my phones budget app and has been adding a bit each day.
Someone bought Jack a special toy.
Someone took Casie's babysitting job so she could go to the movies with her friends.

Hmmm...after going through this list, I think Annie might have herself. I guess we will find out on Tues.

2 comments:

Melissa B said...

ha ha ha...I'm excited to hear who each person has... :) Oh, and how the rest of the day goes.

Mom M. said...

so, who were the secret valentines?