Thursday, January 13, 2011

Even the smart ones......

After a good 5 minutes of Annie explaining to me the requirements of her "Utah Mammal" report she had coming up, I asked her what animal she would like to do her report on.

After a good 3 seconds of thought...(thank goodness) she decided she would like to do it on Whales. 

After a good 6 seconds of us laughing at her, she decided maybe a mountain lion would be a better idea.

(she laughed at herself too...:-)

6 comments:

Sarah R. said...

I think there was a whale spotting at Utah Lake last week. :)

Sarah R. said...

Or was it in Provo River?

Layne said...

I'm pretty sure I've heard about people flushing their pet whales down the toilet, and the whales get all huge in the sewer . . . she should definitely look into it.

lissa said...

I have to admit, I didn't understand the laughing at Whales to begin with...I'm with Annie!! :)

Amber said...

That's just awesome! LOL!!!

Jaz said...

It took me a minute too. Oopsies.