I love that Casie's friends called and asked her to do baptisms with them. What awesome youth we have! I also love that we live so close to the temple.
Casie isn't back yet, so I will have her record her feelings when she gets here. :-)
What good looking youth they are! (They're not really kids anymore I guess.) I love that they went to the temple together, and plan on going again and again. Thanks for raising a great daughter for my son to hang out with. These are the kind of friends I always prayed my kids would have.
2 comments:
that is awesome. What great youth. Casie is smart, beautiful, AND wise! You are lucky parents.
What good looking youth they are! (They're not really kids anymore I guess.) I love that they went to the temple together, and plan on going again and again. Thanks for raising a great daughter for my son to hang out with. These are the kind of friends I always prayed my kids would have.
Post a Comment