After knowing the dead-line for reflections had come and gone, and after not hearing anything about Casie and Annie's entries, we figured they hadn't moved on in the reflections program.
BUT...in actuality.....
BOTH were chosen to represent their school in Council! Good job girls!!!!
5 comments:
OF COURSE they advanced! They both had amazing entries. I hope they advance all the way to the nationals! Good luck!
Your girls are so talented, I'm not at all surprised.
Be nice to that committee..they usually find judges to judge..the committee doesn't pick the winners, it is outsourced...but anyhow...Congrats..I guess I will see you at the council assembly..look for me :)
GREAT JOB GIRLS and may I say that I am not surprised!!! They are all very talented!
Ya, Stacy, every time I looked that title I thought it sounded too rude! It was in jest, but it didn't come across that way! I feel better about my new title:-)
Post a Comment