


She was embarassed to get her picture taken infront of EVERYONE! Annie is not the only ULTRA talented child in the family. :-) We had fun watching Ellie in her First Grade Christmas program this year. The funnest part was hearing her practice at home. She regularly performed for us while I cooked dinner, before scripture study and after family prayer. Boy did she know her songs! She told me her teacher wanted her to know the songs so well that she could sing them in the shower. (Yes, she performed there too.) My personal favorite was called "Pablo, the Reindeer from Mexico. " At one point in the song all the first graders yelled, "Ay, yi, yi, yi!" I loved it. :-) I also loved watching Ellie look at me during the program. Because she had sung her songs so much for me at home, she knew what my favorite parts were. Each time the first graders got to one of those parts, Ellie would look at me and give me an adorable knowing smile. What a cutie she is!
Another of Ellie's gifts is her ability to make friends. Here are a few of her BFF's doing a very sassy "handshake".
Annie and Ellie are not the only SUPER ULTRA talented children in the family. Casie tried out for Aladdin Jr. last week. She did a great job, and got a small speaking part. (That's pretty good considering the cast is over 80 kids!) Casie is also an amazing babysitter. She is so sweet to baby J, and actually gets her sisters to go to bed. ( Although I don't know what she will do when Christmas is over and she can't threaten to take away presents from them) She is such a good girl and is learning patience and self control....she also learned to curl her own bangs!!! :-) I wish I would have taken a picture of her first successful bang curl. Luckily there was no blood, but it took a lot of long suffering, sweat and even a few tears to achieve her goal. We ended up laughing and cheering when she finally got it right!
Jack is as adorable as ever! We all absolutely ADORE this little guy. His new trick is finding places to hide. He loves to crawl under Mike's desk. It's so funny to see a mischievous little smile creep across his face when he hears me "looking" for him. ( "Dad, have you seen Jack? I can't find him...Jack...Jack...where are you?") It's funny because he just sits there as silent as a mouse with a huge grin. I love it! (I should mention that when I do make eye contact with him and he knows he's "caught" he pats the floor and invites me into his secret little club. We've had some good little times under Dad's desk.) ( I should also mention that Mike is working during all of this....sorry hon. :-)
With Christmas in the house, he has a whole new set of hiding places. See if you can find him!!!

13 comments:
Annie is REALLY only 8? Yeah, she's amazing.
And Ellie...a moment being shy?!
And Casie is a good babysitter...especially when she comes to her neighbor's house when her neighbor leaves her child in time-out and goes visiting teaching across the street.
And Jack is just cute.
Now I'm done. :)
The art is amazing!!! You're not kidding she'll be famous some day! That's quite the talent. You have got the most talented family I believe I have ever known. We're so lucky to have you in our ward....forever and ever and ever and ever. ;)
Oh my word...such wonderful kids you have. We know they are ultra talented. And Jack is so sweet you just want to squeeze him! Great pictures!
I have always admired people with artistic abilities. I can't believe that she is only 8.
I'm so proud of you for helping her learn more through art classes.
amazingly talented and very cute kids,
She is totally amazing! I told her I thought that at the T-point show and she was not impressed with how impressed I am. :)
Once again, Phil said, "oh that my students (college student, mind you) showed such attention to detail!"
We are so impressed (even if that doesn't impress her).
Um, wow! :) If I had $10,000 I'd buy that snowman one - I love it! As it is, I don't have $10K, so I'll just have to admire it on your blog! :)
How can you ever stop being amazed by that talent! She is truly amazing! Cute pictures! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Those pictures are fabulous. Kyle is speechless too. And to think, I have an Annie original.
What talent! I love to see Annies work so keep posting it.
Wow, you do have amazing children! They are all darling and we miss them. Annie's art is unbelievable- what a talent!
Your kids are so great!! I love to see Annie's art...hear Ellie sing...chat with Casie - cuz she "gets" it now...and see Jack smile! What a great family you have. You and Mike are great, too!!
WOW!!! That is amazing! Your kids are adorable Jill!
Post a Comment