Lately (since I am not the best speller and cause I'm a little lazy) I have been dictating my text messages into my phone. Usually it correctly transcribes what I say, and it's definitely a better speller than I am. Although sometimes I think my phone is secretly trying to take over my world...(in it's own small conniving way) I always have to check very carefully before I send out my messages lest my phones attempts to sabotage my relationships succeed. I have had some hilarious typos that might have been very awkward had they reached their recipient un-checked.
WHAT I SAID: (to my director friend) Hey, we loved the show last night! My girls wanted to come again but I had to tell them it was over.
WHAT MY PHONE TRANSLATED: Hey, we loved the show last night! My girls wanted to come again but I had to tell them it was boring.
WHAT I SAID: I can drive. We can all pile into my car.
WHAT MY PHONE TRANSLATED: I can drive. We can all puke into my car.
WHAT I SAID: Hi. Would you please play the organ for Stake Conference?
WHAT MY PHONE TRANSLATED: Hi. Would you please play the orgasm for Stake Conference?
Ya, my phone hates me.
WHAT I SAID: (to my director friend) Hey, we loved the show last night! My girls wanted to come again but I had to tell them it was over.
WHAT MY PHONE TRANSLATED: Hey, we loved the show last night! My girls wanted to come again but I had to tell them it was boring.
WHAT I SAID: I can drive. We can all pile into my car.
WHAT MY PHONE TRANSLATED: I can drive. We can all puke into my car.
WHAT I SAID: Hi. Would you please play the organ for Stake Conference?
WHAT MY PHONE TRANSLATED: Hi. Would you please play the orgasm for Stake Conference?
Ya, my phone hates me.
5 comments:
Oh Jill! I needed that...the last one will keep me giggling all day :)
I'm laughing out loud!!!! Maybe I better not get a smart phone...I have enough problems talking without that..:-)
Can't wait for Stake Conference on Sunday! ;)
LOL! I had to quit using my dictation feature on my phone because it sent too many texts like that. :) Stake Conference is sure to be exciting! ;)
haha love it.
Post a Comment