When the day starts out humors, it very well likely may end humorously.
This morning I woke up to Jack plugging my noes and saying, "Talk Mom...try to talk." It was only 6 am but he was wired. The next thing out of his mouth was, "Mom, look...I can give myself a hug...but Mom,...can I give myself a kiss?"
His funniness carried over into church.
Jack's Sunbeam teacher came up to me today and related this story.
Sunbeam Teacher: Jack, what does your daddy do for a job?
Jack: My Mom and Dad are truck drivers.
On that occupational note I will share a conversation I had with Ellie a couple of days ago.
Ellie: (after arriving home from school) Mom, doesn't Dad work for something EXPRESS?
Me: Yes, he works for American Express.
Ellie: Oh..whoops..today I told my whole class that he worked for Panda Express.
This morning I woke up to Jack plugging my noes and saying, "Talk Mom...try to talk." It was only 6 am but he was wired. The next thing out of his mouth was, "Mom, look...I can give myself a hug...but Mom,...can I give myself a kiss?"
His funniness carried over into church.
Jack's Sunbeam teacher came up to me today and related this story.
Sunbeam Teacher: Jack, what does your daddy do for a job?
Jack: My Mom and Dad are truck drivers.
On that occupational note I will share a conversation I had with Ellie a couple of days ago.
Ellie: (after arriving home from school) Mom, doesn't Dad work for something EXPRESS?
Me: Yes, he works for American Express.
Ellie: Oh..whoops..today I told my whole class that he worked for Panda Express.
5 comments:
I love the funny things your kids say. Keep posting them please!!
So funny.
Yum. Have Mike bring me some Orange Chicken. I'm hungry.
Jill, I had a month long fast from the internet so it's been good to get caught up now that it's February. Too bad I couldn't just CALL you and catch up. I really like the Panda Express story. Out of all the Express jobs, that one is probably the best, right?
Cute. And what budget app do you have on your phone?
Post a Comment