Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Perfect timing

Mike pulled out a box of pictures and letters from his mission tonight.  In that box we found this treasure of a picture.  It has an awesome story that goes along with it.

Mike and his companion were at an elderly sisters home for lunch.  While she was out of the room getting them some refreshments, Mike and his companion noticed she had left her ULTRA thick glasses sitting on the table.  They decided it would be hilarious to take a picture of themselves wearing her glasses.  In this picture you will see that right when Mike took the picture of his companion, the sister returned to with the food.  I can't express how happy the look on his companions face makes me.  I also love how you can see the woman in the corner of the picture.  Priceless.

5 comments:

Layne said...

Oh, missionaries. Like they say, if the gospel weren't true, the missionaries would have ruined it long ago.

Linda Barton said...

that's classic.....

Crystal said...

That is just awesome! The look of terror on his face just makes it perfect! Thanks for a great laugh.

P.S. I wonder if that guy is married. I'm sure his wife and kids would love to see that picture...

jana said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jana said...

I looked at this post again and have to comment. .. . LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!