Sorry, that title just made me laugh....
Ok, so this all started because my house was BROWN! Brown carpet, brown walls, brown couches, brown-diddy-brown, brown, brown. So, I says to myself I says..."Self, let's spice up them walls with a little splash of colorfulyness..." (don't you talk to yourself in backwoods/ goofy?... I do.) So, one thing has led to another and I now have a house that resembles McDonalds. I am not going to post pictures until I hang up something on the walls. I am hoping wall hangings will break up the bold, bright, super-size me colors. I honestly kind of like it. I am not sure if that's because I have made my bed and I am determined to sleep in it, or if it really has some potential. But for my house I will say this; It's not so brown anymore.
PS...It's Dec. Do you know what that means? It means Mike will be gone a lot! Perhaps I will spew forth my strange and mostly uninteresting thoughts and feelings on this blog since my number one listener of them will be gone entertaining MILLIONS of adoring fans this Christmas.
Oh, and here's a little story to tie both of these paragraphs together. I found it humorous. I hope Mike won't mind me recording it....
Yesterday I came down to find Annie and Ellie sitting at the kitchen table begrudgingly and numerously writing, " We will put up the Christmas tree when Mom is done painting." Apparently Mike got sick of them asking and asking him to put up the tree. We had both told them MANY times that they tree would go up the second I was done. I don't know why it made me laugh. Maybe because it was an ironic way to start off "the most wonderful time of the year. " ha ha. Luckily for them I should be completely done by Saturday. We will put up our tree on Sunday.
Ok, so this all started because my house was BROWN! Brown carpet, brown walls, brown couches, brown-diddy-brown, brown, brown. So, I says to myself I says..."Self, let's spice up them walls with a little splash of colorfulyness..." (don't you talk to yourself in backwoods/ goofy?... I do.) So, one thing has led to another and I now have a house that resembles McDonalds. I am not going to post pictures until I hang up something on the walls. I am hoping wall hangings will break up the bold, bright, super-size me colors. I honestly kind of like it. I am not sure if that's because I have made my bed and I am determined to sleep in it, or if it really has some potential. But for my house I will say this; It's not so brown anymore.
PS...It's Dec. Do you know what that means? It means Mike will be gone a lot! Perhaps I will spew forth my strange and mostly uninteresting thoughts and feelings on this blog since my number one listener of them will be gone entertaining MILLIONS of adoring fans this Christmas.
Oh, and here's a little story to tie both of these paragraphs together. I found it humorous. I hope Mike won't mind me recording it....
Yesterday I came down to find Annie and Ellie sitting at the kitchen table begrudgingly and numerously writing, " We will put up the Christmas tree when Mom is done painting." Apparently Mike got sick of them asking and asking him to put up the tree. We had both told them MANY times that they tree would go up the second I was done. I don't know why it made me laugh. Maybe because it was an ironic way to start off "the most wonderful time of the year. " ha ha. Luckily for them I should be completely done by Saturday. We will put up our tree on Sunday.
1 comment:
Ooooh! Can't wait to see pictures! I'm wondering what projects I should/can/want to tackle all the evenings Richard is gone. Tis the season!
Post a Comment