Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A sweet conversation

Jack: Mom, when will Jesus come again?  Do you think he is on his way? Will he come all by his self?
Me:  I don't know when he is coming, but it can't be too far off.  I think he will come with lots and lots of Angels.
Jack: Do you think he will come to our house?
Me:  Maybe.  Maybe he will bring baby Max to our house.
Jack: Then we better make Jesus a bed.  We can make it really really big.  Then I can sleep here...and baby Max can sleep by me..and Jesus can sleep on the other side.


5 comments:

highdeekay said...

VERY sweet. I love the innocence and the faith.

Alli said...

That's so cute! I love how sincere toddlers are about faith and the gospel! Thanks for sharing! :)

Melissa B said...

Aww...tender :) Jack is such a special little guy (special in the good way, not like "special"...you know what I mean). See you Sunday!!

Heather said...

Very sweet indeed. Jack has learned so much about the plan of salvation from his little brother.

Anonymous said...

What perfect answers you gave. I've been thinking of Max all week. Jack WAS sent as a comforter. Mom