Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why I love Casie

Today as I sat at my computer, I noticed Casie had been chatting with one of her friends on Face book.  Now, FYI Casie is going to Lagoon on her birthday..(in one week) and has been extra EXTRA EXTTTRAAA excited.  Not a day goes by that she doesn't  mention the fact that she is looking forward to it.  In this chat to her friend, we see that not only is she very excited, but she has every last detail planned out.  Here is the list that Casie sent to her friend over Face Book chat. (This is all her planning.  She and I have done very little talking about it.  I'm more of a last minute planner.:-)


LAGOON Lagoon!
What you will need for Lagoon:
1. Money to pay your way in
2. Extra money if you want to go on Sky coaster or the Catapult. They are each $20 extra.
3. Please pack your own lunch and we will provide dinner at Lagoon.
4. Bring your own water bottle and snacks if you want them in Lagoon.
5. Please wear sunscreen unless you want to get burnt :)
6. If you want to bring a sweat shirt that you can wear on the wet rides then take off after you can because it is going to be about 75 degrees.
7. Wear a tie-dye shirt!
8. Wear closed toed shoes because they won’t let you on some of the rides with out them. And we will be walking around all day, so it would be smart to wear tennis-shoes.
9. Beware you might get a disease that is caused by over exposure to awesomeness.


4 comments:

Alli said...

Thanks for the list, Casie! (On Facebook and on the blog.) You are so funny! I can't WAIT to go to Lagoon! Same here, I keep mentioning, "I'm going to Lagoon next Wednesday..!" :)

Heather said...

We really REALLY love Casie at our house, too. :)

Linda Barton said...

There's no charge for awesomeness... too bad Lagoon isn't the same! I love the list :)

Anonymous said...

I love her last line item. So cute! She's totally going to be an event planner.
-Emily West