Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NOW will you believe me????

I keep telling Mike that I am sure I am bigger with this baby than I was with Jack. The picture on the right was 2 days before I delivered Jack. The picture on the left is me now....with 8 more weeks to go. They aren't too different are they? I can only imagine how I will look 8 weeks from now. :-) I wish I had a picture of me pregnant with Ellie. I was HUGE! Maybe Max will be a 10 pounder too. :-)

11 comments:

Layne said...

In other news, your straight hair is super fetching.

Jenni said...

You're adorable, and I don't think you're huge! In fact, I think we look about the same and I am about 6 weeks behind you! Good luck!!! :)

Jenny said...

You look super cute! I love your FHE idea and I'm so totally going to steal it!

Amber said...

I love that you are wearing the same shirt! LOL!! U look super cute!! I love your hair color! How do you manage to have such a tiny bootie while prego?!?! U R AMAZING!!

lissa said...

Oh Jill, you looking radiant in both pictures...size doesn't matter, just size of heart!! (oh that was sappy, but...true)

Brett and Tiffany said...

I think you make a cute pregnant lady! You look great for only having that long left! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I had the same experience as you.
With Stephen I was school shopping with you older ones and people couldn't believe I was due in December!
Mom

Crystal said...

You are gorgeous! Maybe this boy is bigger because he knows he's gonna have to fight off all those older siblings.

Heather said...

You are a very cute pregnant lady!

Linda Barton said...

Love the smokin' hot dark hair!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful Jill, inside and out. Great pics, great blog, beautiful family. I hope you and yours are happy and healthy.
Jeffery Randall
(Jeff Larsen)
(((HUGS)))