I'd ask for Mac and Cheese over meat if you were waiting for it to 'come to you'. I prefer not to see my meat moving on its own! I love how easy it is to please kids with dinner sometimes. All of the work we put into a fancy diner is lost on them somehow, but make mac and cheese and cheese with corn dogs and they are in heaven!
3 comments:
I knew I should have asked you guys up for dinner...do you want to come up one night this week..or is it too hectic?
I'd ask for Mac and Cheese over meat if you were waiting for it to 'come to you'. I prefer not to see my meat moving on its own! I love how easy it is to please kids with dinner sometimes. All of the work we put into a fancy diner is lost on them somehow, but make mac and cheese and cheese with corn dogs and they are in heaven!
You Beardens are such food snobs!
Post a Comment