Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today Ellie asked....

Did you have any other boyfriends before Dad?

Is it ok to kiss on the lips before you are married?

Will you help me set up a job chart for my kids when I am a Mom?

And she also said,....

If I had three wishes, I would wish to be really popular at school.

Oh and BTW, after that boy in line told her he wanted to stand by her because she was missing a tooth, she lost THREE more teeth the next week. I think she willed them out. That girl scares me.

5 comments:

lissa said...

You've definitely got your hands full! Good Luck :)

Mom M. said...

so what were the answers?????

Amber said...

what did you reply?? HELP! Bc I have a daughter asking those same questions.... already!!! LOL!!

Marianne said...

LOL! That Ellie just cracks me up. At least you have her comments documented so you can embarrass her later. :)

Linda Barton said...

Wow...that's awesome! It's a good thing we're all in this together(not to quote HSM) When my kids ask stuff like that I say "ask your dad".