Welcome to the world of boys!! I have been hosed by all of my boys. Xan is really into the hose right now too. I love Mike giggling in the background. Too funny!
That is too funny, however in your current state of pregnancy are you sure you're faster than Ellie? I like how at the end you were willing to sacrifice her. Awesome
This event ended by Annie and Ellie sneaking through the back and turning off the hose. Jack wasn't too happy.:-) It would have been really funny to have Mike try and grab him. Because Mike is on crutches he might have ended up REALLY wet! And I might have ended up with $10,000 from America's Funniest Home Videos. :-)
8 comments:
this is TOOOOOOOOOO funny! Maybe his chosen profession will be a firefighter....or.....a clown. :-)
Wow, how long we you trapped? That's too funny- he looks so innocent the whole time, too.
Welcome to the world of boys!! I have been hosed by all of my boys. Xan is really into the hose right now too. I love Mike giggling in the background. Too funny!
If this does not make the 5:00 news broadcast, I will be shocked!
I would have been funny to have Mike sneak out through the garage and grab him from behind. So how did the story end?
That is so cute! What a sweet little guy, even if he's being naughty. Thanks for the awesome laugh today!
That is too funny, however in your current state of pregnancy are you sure you're faster than Ellie? I like how at the end you were willing to sacrifice her. Awesome
This event ended by Annie and Ellie sneaking through the back and turning off the hose. Jack wasn't too happy.:-) It would have been really funny to have Mike try and grab him. Because Mike is on crutches he might have ended up REALLY wet! And I might have ended up with $10,000 from America's Funniest Home Videos. :-)
wow, he's a really good shot for a 2 year old! poor guy. what other defence does he have against all those girls!
Post a Comment