Awww...how romantic. Nothin says love like a diaper hello. were they clean?
I was a little worried when I saw the title of this post...but now I am just plain jealous. :)
Hopefully they weren't dirty diapers.... Lol!
I should have clarified...YES they were clean.:-)
Oh those boys...SOOOO romantic.
Haha LOVE it. BTW, I left you something over at my blog, come check it out!
Wow, Mike really know how to 'Pamper" a woman! He must really 'Luv' you! ;)
that is GREAT!!
Wow - he pulled out all the stops.
Kudos to Shelley's "cheesy monkey" play on words...still making me giggle.....what a way to "pamper" you :)That Mike is a romatic alright. At least he didn't burp your name after.
Now that's funny!!!:) :) :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Awww...how romantic. Nothin says love like a diaper hello.
were they clean?
I was a little worried when I saw the title of this post...but now I am just plain jealous. :)
Hopefully they weren't dirty diapers.... Lol!
I should have clarified...YES they were clean.:-)
Oh those boys...SOOOO romantic.
Haha LOVE it. BTW, I left you something over at my blog, come check it out!
Wow, Mike really know how to 'Pamper" a woman! He must really 'Luv' you! ;)
that is GREAT!!
Wow - he pulled out all the stops.
Kudos to Shelley's "cheesy monkey" play on words...still making me giggle.....what a way to "pamper" you :)
That Mike is a romatic alright. At least he didn't burp your name after.
Now that's funny!!!:) :) :)
Post a Comment