Monday, May 10, 2010

Random acts....

Random acts of messiness




















Random acts of greatness
























Random Acts of bravery...(this is right before getting four shots. She was very brave!)










8 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

Casie cannot be old enough to be getting her 7th grade shots! Where does the time go? Hey Jill, will you mention where Annie goes to art classes again? I would love to put Ben in some kind of lessons. Annie is fantastic!

Jill said...

I'll take credit for the "greatness" and the "bravery"..not sure about the "messiness".,,grandchildren continue to amaze me...and entertain me.

Love, Grandma Madsen

Mom M. said...

Not sure how that came up with "Jill said"..you must be playing with my computer again..I think I fixed it.

Shafferprincess said...

Oh my goodness - Casie looks just like you Jill! Wow - when did she grow up? I remember when you were potty training her, and now she's almost grown up. Wow!

Jillo said...

What a great post! Annie is AMAZING!!! (like seriously, she is gunna be a millionaire someday.)
Huzzah for Casie for being so brave. Shots are rotten.

Anna B. said...

How is Annie coming with her commissioned piece to do for her Aunt???????

I love the mediums Jack uses for his artwork. Classic :)

Mindy said...

And you mean to tell my your leaving me alone with that little mess maker this weekend? Bring it! We can top that.
Your kids are so cute and fun to be around. I can't wait to see you. Hopefully you are on the long and winding road (actually it's mostly straight but I like the song reference) to my house.

RACHELLE said...

wow... her art still awes me.

and oh.....the messes.... hmph.

what can we do but giggle.

they are inevitable right.

shell

gypsylemonade.blogspot.com