Friday, February 12, 2010

Phil Kesler 1968~2010

"Sing, of good things not bad....Sing of Happy not sad"
.
..
.
.
.
.
"I've got two good friends on my left and my right...."
.
.
.
.
.

"I know deep in my heart, it's never to late for love to start...oh I love you so..never gonna let you go."







Now when we remember spring, all the joy that love can bring....
We will be remembering, the shadow of your smile.



We'll miss you, Phil



12 comments:

Mom M. said...

...just when I think I'm "ok", I open another blog, email, or facebook and the tears start again. What a great post...even though I will have sad memories when I hear these songs now....eventually I will get past this and glory in the sound of his music again. It's never too late to "learn" and through Phill & Heidi, Faith, Courage and Love have been reinforced in my soul.

Anna B. said...

This is such a wonderful post. This is just so heartbreaking and sad. How grateful we are for Heavenly Father's plan. What mom wrote is beautiful.

Love you guys. We are so sorry.
Brian and Anna

Carrie said...

Beautiful tribute Jill, I am so sorry for your loss. Love to you and Mike during this time.

Mom said...

Amazing link of VM life to real life. We are so sorry here in TX for the loss to VM and to all his loved ones. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Suz

Crystal said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and his family.

Shelley said...

I went and read his wife's blog - what an amazing, strong woman. I can't imagine how hard this must be for everyone. We are so lucky to know that life continues after our time here on earth.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Phil Kesler's passing. I heard about something from Gordon Fausett and then checked into it a little more. I had no idea he had been ill. We thoroughly enjoyed VoiceMale's Christmas performance this past year and now it just seems that more meaningful. Please know that there are thousands of people who love VoiceMale and our hearts are sad for all of you during this time

RACHELLE said...

that was a beautiful tribute!

"until we meet again".....

is the beautiful promiise of the gospel!

our condolences and love,

rachelle and family

Heather said...

We're so sorry for your loss, Jill and Mike. We'll be thinking of you.

lissa said...

Beautiful tribute to a very talented man. I didn't know him other than his VM persona. But I know he had a positive effect on those around him, no matter the situation. Phil will be missed, but not forgotten.

Mindy said...

that was beautiful Jill

Jenae said...

This is a beautiful tribute!