Monday, February 8, 2010

Tonight at dinner Mike asked us what country we would like to visit. Here are our answers:

Dad: New Zealand
Mom: Greece
Casie: France
Annie: St. George
Ellie: England...(but then she changed her mind to St. George after Annie said it.)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ha! That reminds me of the time that Kory Trapane asked your family what your favorite play was and Ellie said "Dress up." Gotta love kids!

RACHELLE said...

i love that!

i asked my Oquirrh Shadows Sunbeams once....

"where would you like to go on a mission someday?"

the first kid said Disney Land and i couldnt get a real answer out of them after that...most agreed disney land but one said to the mall. '

i love kids!!!!


shell

Jillo said...

St. George is very nice this time of year, or so I've heard.

I think a mission to the mall would be very productive. Disneyland too. When you are in line for 20 minutes, the people have no where to go so they have to sit and listen.
We should suggest this to the prophet. How awesome would it be to open your letter and see the words Disneyland, CA?

Mom M. said...

does Grandma's vote count??

GERMANY & SWITZERLAND

Anna B. said...

THat is a crack up. St. George huh?????? Good choice. I am with you on Greece (except Italy has to be first) maybe a Mediterranean cruise is in order :)

Mindy said...

I vote for you to visit the country of St. George too! Why not just move here so they can have the experience of living abroad! I love your kids.