Monday, June 8, 2009

Poor, poor, Jillseph what'cha gonna do???

Bones?...tired
Muscles?...sore
Brain?....fried
House?....Messy
Children?....neglected
Joseph?.....Opening in a week and a half!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

It will all be worth it when the crowds are cheering your name. Plus you are getting lots of Mike Time too.

Heather said...

The show must go on! No matter what the house looks like... you guys are great!

Shauna said...

We can't wait. We are trying to come on friday the 19th. See you soon!

Shelley said...

Let me know how I can help you! You guys are probably having tons of fun despite the long hours and hard work!

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe your performance is coming up so fast! It seems like yesterday I read you were auditioning for it. We saw the Voicemale concert in Salt Lake yesterday. It was the first time in at least six years that I've been able to go to one, but they sounded great! I was disappointed you weren't there but now I understand why. ;) Good luck and hang in there!
~Stephanie (Morgan) West

Heather said...

Allison- wow! I can't beleive it ... we barley had any practices and the show is coming up before we know it!