Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brace Face

Casie got her Bracies, and she's looking pretty cute.

She alternated pink and black and likes the ones she choosed.

She's also very happy to have such a shiny smile,

I hope her sisters do not mind not eating for a while...(you know,..cause braces are expensive...)
Ok, so I know that didn't really rhyme, but I only had a second to sit and post about Casie's new braces. :-) Something amazing and poetic will come to me later....or not. :-) She was so excited to get her braces on. It was seriously like Christmas. She giggled all the way home and couldn't wait to go back to school. I'm pretty sure braces are some sort of a status symbol at school. :-) She will have these braces...(aka: stage one) for about a year, then she'll get the full set after all her baby teeth fall out. She also will have the privilege of wearing a head gear at night.

10 comments:

Shelley said...

Excited? For braces? That silly girl...those suckers HURT!

Shauna said...

She looks adorable!! McKaylee loved getting hers on too (not so much now). Good luck Casey!

Sherron said...

I remember really wanting braces when I was in 5th grade. My dreams came true in the 6th grade and I finally got my braces. I didn't like them. They hurt! I was really excited to get them off and then a year later, I had to get the bottom ones on again.

I hope that she is feeling okay, the adjustments are not fun.

She sure looks cute though!

Robyn said...

She looks so cute! I remember the pain--lots of ice cream and mashed potatoes!

Layne said...

If she wants to be REALLY cool she'll wear her headgear to school, like John did.

lissa said...

It's funny how braces used to be so nerdy and now they're a fashion statement...Lucky Casie!

Heather said...

Allison-Casie looks cute! I can't wait 'til I see her on Saturday, for Joseph.... with braces!

Stacy Holmes said...

Ben is supposed to go in for a consult..he told me that getting glasses was all he could handle this year. Maybe braces are only cool at your school!
Glad she isn't upset!
She is always a cutie!

Mindy said...

very cute...braces are a right of passage for kids now days. Kinley could not stop looking at them the first month she got them...then they tightened them and now its a love/hate thing.

Jillo said...

Way to have a good attitude Casie! I need braces and am not near as excited about it, although the pink and black rubberbands are kinda tempting....