Sunday, January 6, 2013

Prayer of the Children

Jack's Prayer:
Heavenly Father.  Thanks for this great day.  Please bless Sister Hansen.  Please bless that his stroke will go away. (we are fasting today for Brother Hansen, who Jack refers to as "Sister Hansen".  He is in the hospital after having a stroke.) Please bless Dad will get better.  Please bless I will get better.  Please bless that Heavenly Father will do really good at living in heaven. Please bless that Mom will do really good when the new baby comes.  (This is NOT an announcement, and I am hoping it's not a prophecy!! I don't know where he came up with that.) Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Jack has been hating anything to do with Church so it was wonderful to hear him pray again.  He is such a sweet boy.  

1 comment:

Linda Barton said...

Every one of my kids have hated church at different points in their childhood. And they all grew out of it. Sweet prayer, listen to those babies and their prophecy....just sayin...
we miss you guys, I see Mike from time to time at Monday basketball. Jared finally scored on him yesterday and it was the highlight of his night. Tell Mike thanks :)