Jack: Sometimes when I hear a ghost type of noise, I get up and try to hit it in the eyes with a stick.
Jack: (sleeping in Casie's bed after talking about Christmas) Casie I want to go sleep in Mom's bed now.
Casie: Why?
Jack: Because I am scared.
Casie: Of What?
Jack: Of Santa watching me. (then looking at the heater vents) Like, what if Santa is watching us through those vents?!
Mom: What should we name our new cat? (aka a stray that we adopted)
Jack: Safety Marshal
Jack: (sleeping in Casie's bed after talking about Christmas) Casie I want to go sleep in Mom's bed now.
Casie: Why?
Jack: Because I am scared.
Casie: Of What?
Jack: Of Santa watching me. (then looking at the heater vents) Like, what if Santa is watching us through those vents?!
Mom: What should we name our new cat? (aka a stray that we adopted)
Jack: Safety Marshal
No comments:
Post a Comment