Thursday, May 10, 2012

Maybe he'd stop if we didn't laugh so hard...

Oh my little Jack.  What a potty mouth he has.  Today he told a story that got the girls (and me) rolling with laughter.  Here it is...

"Once upon a time, Dad was hugging a horse.  He hugged the horse so hard that Dad tooted.  (girls laugh hard..Jack sees the reaction and continues with his tale..) Then Dad hugged another horse.  Dad hugged the horse so hard that it maked Dad AND the Horse toot."  Even Mike who was sound asleep woke up and started laughing at Jack's story. I try to tell him that it's not acting like a "Gentleman" when he says things like that, but when the whole family is laughing at him, it's hard to make him stop.  Out of nowhere a couple of days ago he came up to me and said, "When Jesus comes again I will probably stop doing potty talk.  But I will keep saying potty words until he gets here." 

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Priceless!

Jenny said...

So funny. Kate does the same thing- potty words are just so much funnier than regular words!