Sunday, October 16, 2011

Typical

I make dinner every night of the week ...I get nothing.  Mike makes one batch of Chili and they give him a trophy! 

Congrats to my Chili making husband. :-)  Thanks to the ward for another fun Chili cook-off!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

It was awesome when he called out your name! I thought, 'she knew it all along'!!! Now we REALLY know that you didn't marry Mike for his good looks, talent and charm. He really can create a mad batch of chili. :) Way to go Bearden's! (P.S. I didn't get to try his. In the chaos of trying to make sure my family was eating more than a cupcake for dinner, I realized that I hadn't taken anything for me. I settled for a yummy broccol/potato soup -which was good- but nothing like the chili, I'm sure!) Does Mike do "take out" for really awesome neighbors and friends??? :)

Mom M. said...

That's MY son! way to go

Linda Barton said...

If he receives enough praise for his amazing cooking, maybe he'll do it more often. You know, like, good pb and J hon, what's you secret with Ramen noodles. I wished the kids liked my food as much as yours....(works like a charm)

Carrie said...

I didn't even get to try it. Tell him to bring some by anytime.

Crystal said...

Isn't that how it always works?! Which one was his? We didn't stay long enough for the awards.

Alli said...

That's great! Good job, Brother Bearden! Also, I think moms should get a trophy at least every week for cooking A-MA-ZING meals! :)

Love your posts!

Anonymous said...

Kent and I laughed hard at this one. You've hit it right on the head!
Mom