Jack has finally started to pray. Here is one of his first prayers.
Jack:(In a sweet precious voice) Hemly faver, Tank you for da gospel....
Me: (trying to help) Thank you for my family
Jack: (YELLING) I AM SAYING THE GOSPEL!!!!.....(continuing in a sweet precious voice)...tank you for the gospel. Christ Amen
Next prayer
Hemly Faver, tank you da gospel. Please help us to hear da ice cweam truck. Please bless da ice cweam to be safe. Thanks for Dad. Christ Amen.
He always finishes with a huge smile and saying, "I did it!"
I have to remind the girls (and Dad and myself) not to laugh during Jack's prayers. It's hard!
Jack:(In a sweet precious voice) Hemly faver, Tank you for da gospel....
Me: (trying to help) Thank you for my family
Jack: (YELLING) I AM SAYING THE GOSPEL!!!!.....(continuing in a sweet precious voice)...tank you for the gospel. Christ Amen
Next prayer
Hemly Faver, tank you da gospel. Please help us to hear da ice cweam truck. Please bless da ice cweam to be safe. Thanks for Dad. Christ Amen.
He always finishes with a huge smile and saying, "I did it!"
I have to remind the girls (and Dad and myself) not to laugh during Jack's prayers. It's hard!
8 comments:
When he was at my house last week at dinnertime, he wanted a turn to say the prayer. I asked him if wanted some help and he said no and started. After "Dear Heavenly Father," he looked up and said "Wait! I don't know what I am saying anymore!" It was so funny. You sure have a cute little boy.
Haha!
I love it!!
I love listening to little kids pray. :) We actually took video of Gavin when he was little and go back and watch it every now and then just laugh so hard. :)
Jack sure is a cutie! :)
We laughed here but don't tell Jack. That is precious.
I love it when little ones get "big enough" to start saying prayers. Those prayers go straight to Heaven and I'm pretty sure H.F. loves them even more than we do. So cute! :)
That is so cute! I haven't got to know him very well yet, but he is really stinkin' cute! That's so Tommy! His teacher told him that if he prayed for something Heavenly Father would give it to him. He said last night, "...I prayed for the Millenium Falcon and Jesus didn't give it to me!" For more see my mom's blog. :)
Good thing he prayed for the safety of the ice cream..we all know what a short life yummy ice cream has! He sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment