For a while I had made up my mind to not buy any clothes until I could fit into the size I wanted. Where did that get me? Frumpy, grumpy, and depressed. Two days ago I went to Kohl's and bought some pants that fit me now! By some miracle, I also found about 7 shirts that I loved! (I have a serious shopping handicap and rarely am able to find cute clothes without someone telling me they are cute) How foolish I was to put off buying cute clothes. Feeling good and looking good are great motivators to keep going. I am more determined than ever to continue on this feeling better journey. :-)
PS I am starting to enjoy working out....just a little.
PPS Mike informed me that I have been spelling the word loss, LOOSE. I will not go back and change them. It is just another way to show I am growing and improving a little every day. lol
PPS I originally posted this on the wrong blog, but oh well. :-) It was supposed to make it's debut on 30 seconds to slim, not on this blog, but I guess it doesn't matter.
4 comments:
Love Kohl's for that very reason. I hate shopping too and 90% of the time, Kohl's actually has something cute and it's on a great sale. Glad you had some success! :)
Amen. I just bought myself some fat pants too. It was depressing when I picked out the pants but every time I put them on I feel great.
Now my problem is not losing motivation once I start to feel good. Oh wait, I just have to look in the mirror to remind myself...yeah.
Amen, sista! You always deserve to look and feel awesome. Sometimes that does not involve your "skinny" jeans, but feeling great and cute is always worth it! You always look cute anyways, but I'm with ya on the new clothes- especially with spring around the corner. I think I'd buy a new outfit every week if I could!
Well, I personally think you look awesome, so I'm wondering how you hide it so well. But...I'm definitely a fan of going a size bigger. Why not? More to love! ;)
Post a Comment