Wednesday, April 12, 2017

WAY too much time has gone by!!!

Way, way, WAY, WAYYYYYY...too much time has passed since I have updated my blog.  My heart hurts when I think about all the wonderful memories that will fade and be forgotten because I didn't write them down.  It makes me want to cry. But greatfully it also has inspired me to start blogging once again.  I love my life and I love my children and I hope by recording a bit of our lives I can fully appreciate all that I have, and most importantly REMEMBER all the wonderful things that happen to us.  (and as a side benefit, perhaps my children will read this in the future and tell their therapist that perhaps I wasn't such a horrible mom after all.)

As I scroll through pictures from the past, so many memories pour in.  Each photo could be it's own blog entry.  Each photo is filled with memories and details that deserve to be recoreded.  I almost don't know where to start.  Maybe I will just start with a bit of what's been going on in my mind, because the last couple of years have been an inner struggle for me, yet wonderful memories have still been made, and so much happiness and joy have been experienced.  I have been expeirencing depression and anxiety.  Not, like "I'm feeling down, and a little nervous", but more like, I felt like I was losing my mind.  I went from positive and optimistic to scared and apathetic..almost overnight.  My whole experience has baffled me, tormented me, and made me miserable, but it has also taught me, and is teaching me, amazing things.  I don't have the desire or need to go into all the details of my  journey, but I have found that joy can be found even in the darkest times.  I can have depression and still have happiness.  I hope that I can learn more to thrive, and understand, and most importantly help others who are going through the same thing...(which I am finding are a whole ton of people!)

No comments: