The new time wasting toy in the Bearden home is my new phone. I went from having a good ol' flip open phone to a smart phone...which is much smarter than me. I have a hard time keeping it to myself. The girls LOVE it. Especially Casie. The first quote of the week came as I dropped Casie off in the Target parking lot. She begged me to let her bring my phone into the store with her. I relented, but had to joke with her when I said " Don't get hit by a car cause you are holding my phone." (luckily Casie and I have similar senses of humor so she just laughed. )
later that day.....
We took Jack to "Mick-in-Donalds" for lunch and Casie started begging for my phone again.
Me: Casie, when the Pioneers went to McDonalds they didn't have a smart phone to play with....
Yes, I am hilarious..
The next quote comes to us from the oh so quotable Ellie. After picking up the only boy in our car pool, I asked him if he felt lucky that he got to ride to school with all these beautiful girls. Ellie piped up from the back seat and said, "Ya, and you get to ride with my Mom too..don't forget her." I pretended to be offended, and Annie laughed her head off. Ellie just sat and wondered why we were all laughing.
Jack will end our week of quotes with his hilarious tattle he brought to me this evening. In all seriousness he approached me and said, "Mom, we need to go get a new Annie." " We need a new Annie that's not mean."
1 comment:
That's so funny! Jack is super cute... and really funny! I hope that Casie and I can get together sometime before school starts... she could come see my new house! :) Love the quotes!
Post a Comment