Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have ONE bad day.......

Yesterday was not my most patient and loving day. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and STAYED there! Too bad I have a two year old with a really good memory. The first story out of his mouth this morning went as follows:

"Mom..you fro my sandwich away...and you put me in the bafroom...and you hear me cry in the bafroom....and you fro my sandwich away."

I had lost patience with him because he wouldn't eat his sandwich, but just wanted to scrape off the peanut butter. He had to spend some time in time-out...which is in the bathroom. Why can't they remember all the good things I do???

5 comments:

Layne said...

Because that's no fun. Which is why we love the story about John's mom chasing his brother Michael with a baseball bat.

Crystal said...

Next time I'm at your house for lunch I will make sure to eat all my sandwich.... I don't want time out in the bafroom!
You're a great mom, and we all have days like that.

Rekehl Johnson said...

You have bad mommy days too? I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Anonymous said...

Jack can come and live with me.
I stopped punishing in the bathroom 35 years ago when Matthew went regularly for cold showers when he wet his pants. What was I thinking? So sorry Matthew. I was reading the wrong parenting book. Mom

Sherron said...

Of course he will remember you having a bad day because it is the only bad day you have ever had (right?!)